Protecting your personal information is very important to us at Seniors Welcome. For your protection, we have written and adhere to the below policy which includes information on how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Prior to or at the time of requesting personal information, we will inform visitors why the information is being collected
- The collection and use of personal information is done so with the sole intent of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. For any other purposes, we will obtain consent from the individual concerned or as required by the law.
- Personal information is only retained for as long as necessary to fulfill its purposePersonal information is collected by lawful and fair processes and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual.
- All data should be relevant to the purposes for which is going to be used. It should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Seniors Welcome protects personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, modification or use.
- We are committed to making information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers
Seniors Welcome is dedicated to following these principles in order to preserve and protect the confidentiality of each visitor's personal information.