The Oswego Hotel experience is unique to Victoria, British Columbia. We are a sophisticated, urban, boutique hotel steps away from the Inner Harbour and downtown. This is a chic destination for the discerning and adventurous traveler. Whether romance, business travel or a much-needed getaway brings you to Victoria, the Oswego’s combination of modern design, incredible service and the luxury amenities makes it the perfect place to get a taste of the city’s natural surroundings and urban vibe.
Step through the Oswego’s front door into a world of West Coast luxury. The beautifully designed suites feature contemporary furnishings and décor, as well as oversized windows offering magnificent views of the harbour, the beautifully lit city and sweeping ocean and Olympic Mountain panoramas. The O Bistro — a welcoming combination of elegance and modern lines — offers West Coast dining at its finest, with a focus on fresh, local and seasonal ingredients.
Whether you make it a base for business meetings or for taking advantage of the city’s many cultural, shopping or outdoor adventure options, the Oswego offers a boutique-hotel experience in a prime setting. Enjoy all the action vibrant Victoria has to offer from a downtown destination that’s like no other.
The Oswego Hotel
****Premium Certified Seniors Welcome Hotel
***We offer seniors aged 65+ 15% off of our Best Available Rate
- Provincially licensed business
- Senior rate
- Walking area or park
- Close to shopping areas
- Check in assistance available
- Valet service
- Room service
- Restaurant on site
- Restaurant nearby
- Concierge available to assist in planning tours, giving advice of locale etc.
- Security onsite
- Secure rooms with extra lock
- Safe in room or at front desk
- Available assistance with technology in room (remotes, televisions, computer access, room thermostat, digital clock etc.)
- Wake up calls
- Handicap Parking Signs
- Medical facilities in the area (Hospital)
- Transportation for hire in area (taxi/car service etc.)
- Rooms available on ground floor
- Floors accessible by elevator
- Rooms within walking distance of elevator can be reserved
- Near walkable area (city, trails, shopping etc.)
- All areas in public areas are well lit.
- Light switches are easy to operate.
- Telephones are accessible at all times.
- Outside doors are protected by security locks that can be easily operated
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are strategically located
- Floors and stairs are kept free of cords and loose objects
- Doors into rooms are wide enough to be accessible by standard wheelchairs or walkers
- There is an elevator in the building
- There are non-smoking rooms available at the ground floor level.
- Taxi or bus services are available
- Access is at ground level
- Bedside tables with lamp
- Non obstructed path between the bathroom and bedroom
Oswego Hotel June 1, 2015
**The hotel prices are subject to change without any further notice and may not represent the current rates. Seniors Welcome takes no responsibility for the posted rates and would advise that you always confirm with the hotel before final booking.